front end done
This weekend I finished fabricating the front end of my bike.
Started by mocking up and drafting the gauge/switch bracket.
Spray mounted my mechanical drawing onto an 1/8″ flat stock steel and then roughed out the shape with the hacksaw and cleaned it up with files.
Installed! Left switch is for the High/Low beam and the right side is the On/Off kill switch.
Here’s how it looked stock.
4 responses to “front end done”
Published - Jul 20, 2011
So, a lot of you won’t believe this, but I got new bike! I know everyone’s shocked, but nonetheless, it happened. I loved the Husqvarna, but it was murder sitting on it for more than 45 minutes, and my girl-girl couldn’t ride with me on it, so that kind of sucked. I really liked my […]