Its on Saturday morning! I will be back when the spirits are gone. I have been working in the shop getting the bike together for the past week. I made a windscreen to keep the bugs out of my teeth when i’m grinning down the the dragon. I used an old helmet visor from the […]
Get in contact with Devyn if you want to buy a shirt: Email Devyn HERE. Making this official, screens are burned and shirts are being printed one at a time in my kitchen. Show off your bustling patch of chest hair in our standard V-neck, coming in a range of muted fall colors and classic […]
View the image gallery of our Philly to Denver trip! *** Color images are mine. B&W are Adams. I’m a film hobbyist. On our trip I brought my Nikon N80 and shot 4 rolls of 35mm Fuji Velvia 50 slide film. Just finished scanning it and uploading it to flickr. Use the arrows within the […]
- trip is over – adam and I made it back to Philly in one piece – cycles are intact and still running solid – they def need a full tune-up and cleaning – we racked up somewhere between 4500-5000 total miles – neither of our mileage counters work… can only estimate – we had […]
Everything in Europe is older! Including the bikes in the vintage motorcycle scene! Last week I ended up in Berlin for a project. I didnt have much free time but I tried to snap a few pics of some of the cool bikes I saw. Of course when I was at the airport leaving, I […]
Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today. Cycles are still running great. Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to […]
I was proudly representing Chin-on-the-Tank at The ACE Cafe this past weekend during the 17th Annual ACE Reunion.
We just did a long ass ride, up and down, all through the Rockies. The turns are insane. Now we’re drinking some cold local beers and eating lunch. Psyched. fyi – our cycles are running weird and dirt slow at 6 thousand feet up
- got into Denver last night! – someone Adam works with said we wouldn’t make it – fuck them now – our freedom beards are raging – going for a ride up in the rockies in a bit
- thurs night we r in Pratt KS – so close to Denver I could prolly walk there – last night we went to a tit bar in Springfield MO – no drinking and no nudity, WTF – still had good time there – got a lap dance off a broad who looks like she […]
Arrived in England this morning and getting the Guzzi ready for my trip to the ACE Cafe tomorrow.
- in Arkansas on tues night – right now weather is shitty rain – past few days have been perfect – land between the lakes was f’in amazing – we’re stuck in a town w/ no titty bar waiting out rain – fuck – The backroads are insanely good and twisty, 60mph rollercoaster – adam’s […]
- slightly west of knoxville tn sun night – making our daily destinations – renegade camping has worked so far – same with renegade swimming and pooping – virginia has crazy backroads – making up distance on highways – no girls flashed bitties yet while riding – cycles running solid – averaging 1 mile per […]
Yep. See you all in 2 weeks.
Published - Jun 17, 2015
Ahead of the release of Honda’s latest iteration of the Africa Twin, they have released a series of videos, the first of which offers beautiful archival footage of the early days of the Paris-Dakar Rally. Truly one of the most grueling motorcycle races on the planet, the Dakar has captured the hearts, minds and imaginations […]