Its on Saturday morning! I will be back when the spirits are gone. I have been working in the shop getting the bike together for the past week. I made a windscreen to keep the bugs out of my teeth when i’m grinning down the the dragon. I used an old helmet visor from the […]
Get in contact with Devyn if you want to buy a shirt: Email Devyn HERE. Making this official, screens are burned and shirts are being printed one at a time in my kitchen. Show off your bustling patch of chest hair in our standard V-neck, coming in a range of muted fall colors and classic […]
View the image gallery of our Philly to Denver trip! *** Color images are mine. B&W are Adams. I’m a film hobbyist. On our trip I brought my Nikon N80 and shot 4 rolls of 35mm Fuji Velvia 50 slide film. Just finished scanning it and uploading it to flickr. Use the arrows within the […]
- trip is over – adam and I made it back to Philly in one piece – cycles are intact and still running solid – they def need a full tune-up and cleaning – we racked up somewhere between 4500-5000 total miles – neither of our mileage counters work… can only estimate – we had […]
Everything in Europe is older! Including the bikes in the vintage motorcycle scene! Last week I ended up in Berlin for a project. I didnt have much free time but I tried to snap a few pics of some of the cool bikes I saw. Of course when I was at the airport leaving, I […]
Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today. Cycles are still running great. Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to […]
I was proudly representing Chin-on-the-Tank at The ACE Cafe this past weekend during the 17th Annual ACE Reunion.
We just did a long ass ride, up and down, all through the Rockies. The turns are insane. Now we’re drinking some cold local beers and eating lunch. Psyched. fyi – our cycles are running weird and dirt slow at 6 thousand feet up
- got into Denver last night! – someone Adam works with said we wouldn’t make it – fuck them now – our freedom beards are raging – going for a ride up in the rockies in a bit
- thurs night we r in Pratt KS – so close to Denver I could prolly walk there – last night we went to a tit bar in Springfield MO – no drinking and no nudity, WTF – still had good time there – got a lap dance off a broad who looks like she […]
Arrived in England this morning and getting the Guzzi ready for my trip to the ACE Cafe tomorrow.
- in Arkansas on tues night – right now weather is shitty rain – past few days have been perfect – land between the lakes was f’in amazing – we’re stuck in a town w/ no titty bar waiting out rain – fuck – The backroads are insanely good and twisty, 60mph rollercoaster – adam’s […]
- slightly west of knoxville tn sun night – making our daily destinations – renegade camping has worked so far – same with renegade swimming and pooping – virginia has crazy backroads – making up distance on highways – no girls flashed bitties yet while riding – cycles running solid – averaging 1 mile per […]
Yep. See you all in 2 weeks.
Published - Jul 23, 2014
Watch this video. It’s pretty good. One of the reasons I liked the vid so much is because it has the music from the opening credits of one of my favorite tv shows. Blue Mountain State on Netflix. It’s pretty much amazing. See vid below.