Philly to Denver update #6
- Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today.
- Cycles are still running great.
- Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to Larry and his wife.
- Renegade camping has been fun. Ed is afraid of spiders like a girl. Lame.
- Ate dinner at Catfish Jones in Urbana Ohio and the owner put us up for the night too. Thanks to Chuck and Laura for that.
- Should be back in Philly sometime Sunday!
3 responses to “Philly to Denver update #6”
Published - Dec 3, 2010
Just to recap, our buddy Peter rode his BMW to Cali and back over the past 2 months. Read his caption below. “On October 2nd I left Harrisburg, PA to start the first day of my cross-country journey. November 22nd saw me leave Atlanta, GA and arrive safely back in the Keystone state 800 miles […]