Philly to Denver update #6
- Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today.
- Cycles are still running great.
- Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to Larry and his wife.
- Renegade camping has been fun. Ed is afraid of spiders like a girl. Lame.
- Ate dinner at Catfish Jones in Urbana Ohio and the owner put us up for the night too. Thanks to Chuck and Laura for that.
- Should be back in Philly sometime Sunday!
3 responses to “Philly to Denver update #6”
Published - May 25, 2017
SOLD! and everyone guessed over. PUT A GUESS IN TO WIN A T-SHIRT… read the post So I’ve been searching for a Z1/KZ900/1000. However, I’m realizing why it hasn’t been an option previously… they’re crazy expensive. I’m really hoping to find one in stock condition that hasn’t been messed with but I don’t think I […]