Philly to Denver update #6
- Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today.
- Cycles are still running great.
- Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to Larry and his wife.
- Renegade camping has been fun. Ed is afraid of spiders like a girl. Lame.
- Ate dinner at Catfish Jones in Urbana Ohio and the owner put us up for the night too. Thanks to Chuck and Laura for that.
- Should be back in Philly sometime Sunday!
3 responses to “Philly to Denver update #6”
Published - May 23, 2017
Had a great weekend and the Buzby Farm in South Jersey. Thanks to Greg and his family for the hospitality. Hauls more then just ass. #subaru #wrx #hawkeye #trailer #dirtbike #vintageenduro #yamaha #dt250 A post shared by Steve Erdosi (@sonofernest) on May 22, 2017 at 5:41am PDT To say that you are cute, would be […]