Philly to Denver update #6
- Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today.
- Cycles are still running great.
- Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to Larry and his wife.
- Renegade camping has been fun. Ed is afraid of spiders like a girl. Lame.
- Ate dinner at Catfish Jones in Urbana Ohio and the owner put us up for the night too. Thanks to Chuck and Laura for that.
- Should be back in Philly sometime Sunday!
3 responses to “Philly to Denver update #6”
Published - Sep 29, 2012
Ten reasons I’ll never come back to Albany: 1) it’s colder than Philly 2) no one lives downtown. Deserted city. 3) people look / act like mutants 4) everyone is fat 5) no motorcycle scene here 6) zero attractive girls… Unless you like fat chicks 7) no good food / restaurants 8) no good colleges […]