Elk Neck State Park Camping

A few of us did a small camping trip down to Elk Neck Sate Park last weekend, had a great time. Scott led us on some great back roads leaving Philly, down through Delaware, and then over to the Chesapeake Bay area.

Some great twists, mixed in with some tremendous wind gusts to keep us alert.  Got some good seafood, drank some 4Loko, Waffle Housed it, and ended the trip with great turns out in the farm country of Pennsylvania. Good stuff!

9 responses to “Elk Neck State Park Camping”

1. scott says:

Yup, life doesn’t get much better than last weekend! 😉

2. Justin says:

It was a really sweet trip. Great spot and a great ride!

3. admin says:

Catching air off steep bridges, twisty roads, whiskey, friends, woods, campfire…. yep the good life.

nice photos, mick.

4. Justin says:

I’m 100% ready for the next one!

5. ed says:

sick dick…
    -ed

6. Todd says:

I’ll try to make the next one. Stayed out too late the night before & woke up @ 1:00pm. Are you guys planning another soon?

7. Justin says:

@Todd – I think Ed’s jonesing for another trip as he missed this one, so there should definitely be another one in the works. I was talking with Devyn and we’re into a mid-winter trip (in the January/February time frame) for the hardcore – polar status. I’m pretty stoked on keeping the camping trips pretty regular throughout the year.

8. ed says:

I’ll 100% be going on the next camping trip. How about something for Nov 6th weekend.
    Somewhere within 100 miles from the city?
    -Ed

9. Justin says:

The weekend of Nov. 6th works for me.