Philly to Asheville – update #1
– late start saturday morning
– left Philly at about 10:30am
– tach stopped working 20 miles from the house. Fuckin dumb!
– I set up camp after 300 miles outside shenandoah, george washington state forest
– now on my way to Gallipolis, OH to see aaron and erin. hopefully they’ll answer my phone call
4 responses to “Philly to Asheville – update #1”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Jun 22, 2019
Canadian Rockies – day 6
Glacier BC to Golden BC We’re just a couple hours west of Banff The weather has finally gotten sunny even though it’s warm one min and cold the next We have the most epic renegade camp spot ever. It’s on a really clear teal river Longest day of the year … we basically stared at […]
Fuckin awesome. You are heading down to the dragon right? Just got back from there last night. Some sick roads between here and there. Not sure what your route is but found some amazing roads in eastern KY and TN on my trip down that way. And the Dragon itself is so gnarly. So awesome. Be safe. Tear it up.
fuck yea Ricky!
I wish i could be there with you!
[…] Ricky riding to Ashville, NC […]