NZ cycle – poll
This isn’t a real poll, just comment and let me know which you like better.
So when I move to NZ I’ll be getting a cycle right when I get there. They have a bunch of stuff you can’t get in the USA. Including these 2 cycles from the japanese Honda market:
- nsr250 (2 stroke race bike)
- cbr250rr (19 grand redline)
Both are late 80′s / early 90′s and are pretty sick. I’m def leaning towards the cbr250rr. I’m looking to make it a street fighter / cafe racer hybrid. So hopefully it’ll somehow end up looking more similar to my cb650 or adams cb500t.
I think it’s do-able. Take a look at this mock-up I made in photoshop. I think the 250rr could make a great cafe hybrid.
- get rid of all the plastic shit
- ditch the front fender
- go with clip-on bars
- get rid of the gauges and headlight
- replace with a cb550 headlight with visor
- replace the seat with something cafe styled (prolly the hardest mod)
- go with a minimalistic (non-crotch rocket) exhaust, or cut it before the muffler