NZ cycle – poll
This isn’t a real poll, just comment and let me know which you like better.
So when I move to NZ I’ll be getting a cycle right when I get there. They have a bunch of stuff you can’t get in the USA. Including these 2 cycles from the japanese Honda market:
– nsr250 (2 stroke race bike)
– cbr250rr (19 grand redline)
Both are late 80’s / early 90’s and are pretty sick. I’m def leaning towards the cbr250rr. I’m looking to make it a street fighter / cafe racer hybrid. So hopefully it’ll somehow end up looking more similar to my cb650 or adams cb500t.
I think it’s do-able. Take a look at this mock-up I made in photoshop. I think the 250rr could make a great cafe hybrid.
– get rid of all the plastic shit
– ditch the front fender
– go with clip-on bars
– get rid of the gauges and headlight
– replace with a cb550 headlight with visor
– replace the seat with something cafe styled (prolly the hardest mod)
– go with a minimalistic (non-crotch rocket) exhaust, or cut it before the muffler
16 responses to “NZ cycle – poll”
Published - Jun 17, 2013
As I said before… the Z1 was basically the hayabusa of the 70’s. I saw this vid and thought it was kinda decent. Damn, I want that seat at 1:47. Pretty sure my z1 is going to completely haul ass when I’m done. – 1015 wiseco pistons and 118 web cams.