cb360t wiring

Mapped out a super basic wiring setup.

Fresh wire and connectors.

Main harness finished.

7 responses to “cb360t wiring”

1. bob. says:

where did you pick up the colored wire? I’m getting ready to wire mine up as well.

2. admin says:

Now that is slim!
    -Ed

I have a stock of wires that I’ve had for awhile. I can’t remember if I got them from Harbor Freight or Pepboys but I know both have them.

What cycle are you working on Bob?

4. bob. says:

Cool. I stripped my 350 down to the frame again for the winter. Just finnished swapping my stock front end with a XS650 set-up. Going all out this time. Moving back to philly next month (Roxborough area) with a nice big garage, should get some folks rounded up when I’m settled in for drinks and wrenches.

5. chris says:

bob,
    i’m about to tear into two 350’s and would love to hear more about this 650 swap out…can you do a post?

6. chris says:

by the way i’m sellin the gs this spring if anyone is interested or knows anyone…got a lead on a 550f and need the cash.

7. bob. says:

Not sure about posting on here but here’s a link to my photobucket album: http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/bobdotdesign/72%20CB350%20K4%20Cafe%20Build/

The first bunch of pics there should have comments documenting the proccess. Took a long time to figure out but anfter figuring it out its really easy. 35mm fork tubes and tons of cheap aftermarket parts for these XS front ends. http://www.mikesxs.com is where its at.

I’m doing the XS dual disk conversion too. Overkill for a 350 but it’ll look damn cool.

Published - May 25, 2016

The War Years

Before there were a bunch of assholes on DT’s tearing up the woods of reading, there were a bunch of dudes in green tearing up the woods of North Carolina on WLA Harleys. The footage is great. The music sucks. Recommend watching on mute. Apologies to those who frequent RideApart for the dupe content.