1980 cb750 – i love this cycle

My opinion… this cycle is pretty close to perfect. Had to post it.

Guess where the battery is and win a prize.

– Yea, the bars could be flipped upside-down. So what.
– Yea, the decal on the tank is kinda cheezy. So what.
– Yea, the dirt-bike footpegs are a tiny bit odd. So what.

Other than those couple little things, I’m a big, big fan of this cycle. Perfect for cruising the city or taking a trip.

Check out the company’s site HERE.

10 responses to “1980 cb750 – i love this cycle”

1. scott says:

….and the seat is too thin, but other than those minor criticisms, this is a real nice looking bike. For me, the lines are near perfect, if not perfect. The tail light is interesting as well and can be mounted, then adjusted to any angle needed.

2. ed says:

I like the skinny seat.
    Agreed about the lines of the bike being near perfect.
    I love the green tank.

3. Emphor says:

Bring Your Own Battery?

I love this bike!

.\\4

The whole design works and looks great, in my opinion. Flipped bars, different paint, different pegs, etc, would make a different bike.

This cb model is real odd with the tank lines flowing into the stock side covers and they changed those lines with the paint job. Real clean.

Battery is under the swing arm.

5. ed says:

Yea, battery is under the swing arm. Adam wins a prize.

Right on! What’s the prize?

7. ed says:

Prize is:
    Either a sack of shit, or a sack of money.

8. Justin B. says:

That is a hot ride. I came across this a little while ago – the battery location is cool, but I’d be worried about puncturing it with possible road debris. Regarding the battery, I’ve seen a couple bikes recently where the builder actually modified the tank so that the battery and most electronics fit into a cutout in the tank. You lose fuel capacity, but it keeps the bike crazy clean.

9. Bryce says:

hey would those tires fit a 79 cb650 and ifso what size are they?

10. admin says: