Suzuki Savage

I’m really into the single cylinder choppers. I’ve got some ideas for when I get my hands on one and it involves big knobby tires…

Kev’s Suzuki Savage:

8 responses to “Suzuki Savage”

1. ludwig says:

sr? can’t wait to get some knobby’s on my pig.

2. Chris says:

Find an sr and get at it I know you’ll do it justice

3. Kenny says:

Bike looks amazing.

4. Paul says:

I have a 94 Savage that I’m choppin’ on currently. Not sure if I’ll stay with the belt drive or change it chain and sprocket but either way they are a cool ride. When its done I’ll send a couple of shots over. Ride-on.

5. shemyslav says:

fantastic. made me thinking on removing the back seat from my 93er.
    state of art, sr.

6. scott says:

I have an 02 savage that Ive out a hand shift on but ive wanted to do some real changes since I bought it.mostly I wanna stretch the wheelbase.anybody know of a longer belt that would work?

7. Tim says:

Nice bike! Suzuki gs 550 sprocket fits. Then you can choose length on chain.

8. Carlito says:

I like the look man.
    I am just getting stuck in to build my second savage and want to go with a hard tail this time.

I am looking for the cheapest but full on solution. I have the tools to do it but I am worried about chopping the frame because of the geometry.

any ideas?