cb450 > cb500t hybrid – part 2
– Spot painted the frame with a few coats of Rustoleum. I used a rust neutralizer spray first. I don’t care enough to take every little thing off and paint it legit. This is good enough in my opinion.
– Wiring harness is at Ricky and Adam’s garage. Going to do the custom, bare-bones harness build on tuesday or wednesday night.
– I’m not doing anything to the cb500t engine except; valve clearance, cam chain tension, timing, oil change. (Fingers crossed the engine and tranny are legit)
– I might be done everything and have it all back together by the end of this weekend.
Check back in for more pics after this weekend.
4 responses to “cb450 > cb500t hybrid – part 2”
Published - Apr 20, 2010
Yesterday me and Ben hooked up his new helmet (thanks to Chris again) and I built him a new taillight and license plate bracket. I thought it look pretty clean.