Camping – Oct 15, 2011
Ok folks… we’re going camping next weekend… the 15th.
Here are the details:
– Meet at One Shot Coffee, Sat the 15th at 9am sharp
– We’ll ride through some good twisty roads
– Make our way to Yuengling brewery for a late lunch and beers
– Head to Good’s Campground to camp
– Map Here (we’ll probably be taking other twisty roads, but this map gives the general idea)
– Bring CASH WITH YOU
Comment and let us know who will be attending. We’re going unless it’s raining.
Any questions, Email Ben HERE
27 responses to “Camping – Oct 15, 2011”
Published - Feb 6, 2019
Yes, I talked shit on XR650L’s in the past, but I have an idea and it’s the only bike that works. I’m planning on shipping it out west to leave out there, to do trips over the next few years. Heres the way I thought about it: Ultra low compression motor will never break Can […]