Maine Tool Shop – Video

I just wanted to share this new video I directed about an awesome tool shop in Maine. While it has nothing to do with motorcycle, I think anyone that does work on their bikes will appreciate how awesome this place is. I really wish I needed more tools, you could have bought a whole “road kit” from this place for probably less then 15 bucks. Oh and the roads around Liberty are insane, road trip next spring?

Andrew

8 responses to “Maine Tool Shop – Video”

Nice Andrew

2. ed says:

i dig it

3. Ryan says:

Awesome. Just saw this posted on A Continuous Lean. Psyched on the guy’s suspenders.

4. Ben says:

Tap and Die set, safety-wire pliers, and a 240 Volt Industrial size metal lathe….Lets take a spring trip!

5. tom says:

good work. cool shop. and that would be a hell of a road trip… when do we leave?

6. Andrew says:

Hey thanks guys… thanks for the heads up Ryan, I didn’t realize it was on A Continuous Lean. Yea, that shop is soooo awesome. After I was done filming I poked around for a few hours, picked up some little things (some extra files, center punch, etc and a few cool old tools just cause they looked awesome.

7. Michael Ullberg says:

Liberty Tools! I love this place. Rode up with my brother two months ago he picked up an ultrasonic cleaner for his carbs for four bucks. If you guys plan a ride up that way I got a place to stay on the way

8. dan little says:

Right on. Finally someone who can see the future and is working hard to keep it alive.