babe on the back beach ride – photos

Big bummer if you missed this.
Check out all the photos HERE.

And a vid from Niki:

10 responses to “babe on the back beach ride – photos”

1. adam says:

Nice video Nikki!

2. Carson says:

Rad video! I miss you guys, i need to come up soon.

3. Josh says:

nice vid. sorry I missed this ride! looked like a great time.

4. Tom says:

rad pics and vid to compliment an awesome weekend. thanks for sharing!

5. John G says:

Nice job on the video Nikki!

I had a great time on this ride and at the beach. The water was awesome and the company was great.

I headed down to Cape May that night, it took me about 55 minutes to go 75 miles – tucked in and tucked down, I flew at about 90-95 on the GSP the whole way and got covered in delicious, juicy insects.

Monday morning I rode home from Cape May and got caught in a wicked lightning storm. I decided to say “screw it” and continued to ride in the pouring rain / lightning. At one point I took off my shirt and pretended I was jet skiing on land!

Is it cool to do another trip like that soon? Or would that not be cool, I know its all about being cool, so please, teach me how to be cool.

PS: Baron Von Pines is the man.

6. Mike says:

Such a good weekend. Awesome pics and video. Let’s do it again ASAP.

7. Nikki says:

The best weekend I’ve had in months. Thanks for being the best dudes!

8. kyle h says:

So good. This is what life is about. Hope to meet up with you guys to ride one day.

9. Jim says:

Nice trunks, Rick!

10. Ryan says:

I heard that baron von pines is an SOB