Philly to Canada – day 15
Ten reasons I’ll never come back to Albany:
1) it’s colder than Philly
2) no one lives downtown. Deserted city.
3) people look / act like mutants
4) everyone is fat
5) no motorcycle scene here
6) zero attractive girls… Unless you like fat chicks
7) no good food / restaurants
8) no good colleges to go people watch at
9) there are no gas stations downtown… wtf
10) we’re sitting in the worlds most horrible McDonalds wet and cold
Published - Jun 7, 2013
Thought I’d plug this one more time… We’re leaving tomorrow from the Barbary (Frankford & Delaware Ave) at 10am tomorrow to head up to the Barbary Breakout, which is basically a bunch of bands (including our friend Demian’s Serpent Throne) free beer and dj’s in the middle of mountains. There are tickets for sale, but […]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.