Philly to Canada – day 6
Quebec city is pretty dope but the rain killed it.
– swam in the hotel pool with a dozen old French fat people. It was super weird.
– our hotel bathroom had a ton of these great rags to clean our motorcycles with.
– found zero good bars downtown. Zero.
– saying wee wee to every single person and then telling them I don’t speak France when they try and actually talk to me.
– went to a motorcycle dealership and had them balance my front tire so my bike doesnt violently shake at 80 mph anymore. It’s confirmed by the French… Shinko tires are crap.
– went to a French girly bar and watched the bouncers beat the shit out of some guy who couldn’t pay.
– making our way to Saint Georgies, Quebec tonight.
6 responses to “Philly to Canada – day 6”
Published - Mar 6, 2017
120+ mph on Kelly Drive. Don’t know who this dude is but there has to be more to the story of why the ghetto bird was after him. I doubt it was for going 60mph on Kelly just before stopping at the gas station. If you don’t recognize it, he starts out at the intersection […]