Philly to Canada – day 6
Quebec city is pretty dope but the rain killed it.
– swam in the hotel pool with a dozen old French fat people. It was super weird.
– our hotel bathroom had a ton of these great rags to clean our motorcycles with.
– found zero good bars downtown. Zero.
– saying wee wee to every single person and then telling them I don’t speak France when they try and actually talk to me.
– went to a motorcycle dealership and had them balance my front tire so my bike doesnt violently shake at 80 mph anymore. It’s confirmed by the French… Shinko tires are crap.
– went to a French girly bar and watched the bouncers beat the shit out of some guy who couldn’t pay.
– making our way to Saint Georgies, Quebec tonight.
6 responses to “Philly to Canada – day 6”
Published - Jan 7, 2013
I’m actually going to have a full-on 3-angle valve job done on this head next week. More on 3-angle valve jobs later… Regardless, I wanted to show the basics of lapping valves. Figured it’d be good to show a general overview. I made a quick video. I’m sick today… Hear me sniffling? This ring below […]