Philly to Canada – wrap-up
FYI – I’ll have all my real photos up in a few days. So, check back for them.
Overall, we both had an amazing, great time.
– no major break-downs
– no crashes
– no fights
– no breaking bottles behind gas stations
– no bears or moose… wtf
– saw 1 car crash which was 3 mini-vans piled up. Dumb
– my pants have a nice oil stain now from a leaking head gasket. sweet
– i don’t like french canadians. you didn’t make me feel welcome. i won’t be back. sorry
– upstate NY is actually really nice
– can’t say the same for Albany. i won’t be back
– canada was more expensive than i thought it would be
– new englanders can’t make breakfast as good as southern folks. fact
– i don’t want to eat mcDonalds for at least a year
– the z1 is fast but… i think i had more fun when i went to denver on a slow, nimble cb450
– i saw way too many old people. glad i work for a university. balance it all out
– mick is still good-old mick. seeing him was nice
– homeless people are zombies in Portland. weird
– i grew a beard
– adam grew a weird goatee, ha
– no girls flashed us… probably because of adams goatee, ha
– met a bunch of old guys that had z1’s
– ate fresh eggs straight from the chicken for the first time ever
– we each had a bag fall off (almost) on a bumpy mountain road
– saw some good friends. caught up on some alone / personal time
– being on the cycles for endless hours gives you time to really think about life
– past 2 years for me… shit… getting away from life for a couple weeks was needed
– doing this trip gave me more appreciation for Philly
– Philly is gross, but i’d rather live here than anywhere i saw on the trip.
That’s all I got for ya.
Go do your own road trip.
I wanna see.
3 responses to “Philly to Canada – wrap-up”
Published - Jun 6, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ. Just when I think the z1 is solid and done, something else breaks. The first gen KZ motor has a weak spot. The caps which hold the camshafts down and in place, have shitty bolt holes. They’re m6 threaded holes in the soft aluminum head. The sequence for removing the cams and […]