Philly to Canada – wrap-up
FYI – I’ll have all my real photos up in a few days. So, check back for them.
Overall, we both had an amazing, great time.
- no major break-downs
- no crashes
- no fights
- no breaking bottles behind gas stations
- no bears or moose… wtf
- saw 1 car crash which was 3 mini-vans piled up. Dumb
- my pants have a nice oil stain now from a leaking head gasket. sweet
- i don’t like french canadians. you didn’t make me feel welcome. i won’t be back. sorry
- upstate NY is actually really nice
- can’t say the same for Albany. i won’t be back
- canada was more expensive than i thought it would be
- new englanders can’t make breakfast as good as southern folks. fact
- i don’t want to eat mcDonalds for at least a year
- the z1 is fast but… i think i had more fun when i went to denver on a slow, nimble cb450
- i saw way too many old people. glad i work for a university. balance it all out
- mick is still good-old mick. seeing him was nice
- homeless people are zombies in Portland. weird
- i grew a beard
- adam grew a weird goatee, ha
- no girls flashed us… probably because of adams goatee, ha
- met a bunch of old guys that had z1′s
- ate fresh eggs straight from the chicken for the first time ever
- we each had a bag fall off (almost) on a bumpy mountain road
- saw some good friends. caught up on some alone / personal time
- being on the cycles for endless hours gives you time to really think about life
- past 2 years for me… shit… getting away from life for a couple weeks was needed
- doing this trip gave me more appreciation for Philly
- Philly is gross, but i’d rather live here than anywhere i saw on the trip.
That’s all I got for ya.
Go do your own road trip.
I wanna see.