Bored Stroked and Ported

It’s that time again, ladies.

Meet at Cast and Salvage at 6:00 pm this Saturday the 24th. We will drive to Brooklyn to crash and burn with our consummate hosts Works Engineering. The show is Sunday, will probably take off around 2:00 pm to head back to Philly. Its gonna be a fun 20 hours in Brooklyn. So bring whatever you need to sleep on the floor of a motorcycle shop and don’t be late…..Andrew.

boredandstroked

9 responses to “Bored Stroked and Ported”

1. Devyn says:

Ben, you managed to break from the books for 20 hours?

2. Ben says:

Actually, Me, You, and Alex are going to study most of the night with Ray.

3. Quinn says:

Will we be taking a 3 hour tour of Trenton this time?

4. Ben says:

Nope, were hitting Newark this year @Quinn.

5. Rina says:

Last year was so much fun.
    let’s nix the trenton tour and riding through the city leaving this time around tho..

6. Ryan says:

Let me know when you guys get in! I’ll come hang.

7. Ben says:

3 Things:

-Fill up your tank before you get to C&S. We are only stopping once.
    -Leave your blades at home- Great way to get pinched by NYPD
    -Buy your smokes in Philly, or youll pay $14 in the City.

8. Mike A. says:

Ricky’s bike is on the banner! Nice.

9. bill braile says:

Great show, unreal weather, here’s my pics, please use any as you see fit.

Great to see everyone!