Great Lakes tour – day 12
Destination – Chelsea Michigan
– we checked out the Harley museum real quick. Ill have a full post about that later
– we left Milwaukee and took a ferry directly across Lake Michigan to the other side
– it was badass. Called the lake express. It was $150. Went 40mph and was a hovercraft
– we got off the ferry in Muskegon Michigan.
– met a nice girl on the ferry and she suggested going to see grand haven and grabbing burritos there. It was a cool little beach town
– then we headed east towards Detroit but didn’t make it that far and camped 30mins west of Ann Arbor in some shit little nothing town
One response to “Great Lakes tour – day 12”
Published - Oct 23, 2010
Many of you may know Joe as a sweet dude, sick bmxer and the filmer/director of, i love my bicycle, a documentary on FBM bike company. Joe now owns a 1975 CB550 and a wild helmet.