Great Lakes tour – day 15
Destination – Philly
– back home now
– took the turnpike from Pittsburgh all the way to Philly.
– 300 miles and $30
– fortunately we followed a car through easy-pass and avoided the toll.
Here’s a quick recap of the trip:
– 15 days, 3000 miles
– swam in all 5 Great Lakes
– took 3 ferrys
– spent about $1200
– cycles ran great. No break downs
– no rain
– no tickets
– no crashes
– paid for camping twice
– no motels
– only paid for tolls that didn’t have easy-pass
– on the road we got flashed by: 0 girls, 1 guy
– Lake Erie is the grossest and Lake Superior is the nicest
– ill say it again: people west of the east coast and super nice and friendly
– met 4 old dudes that used to have z1s
– did a hundo numerous times with gear all packed up.
Published - Oct 9, 2010
Brooklyn Invitational 2
sorry these took so long, I was really busy. The last two are of my XS650 project which goes under the knife this winter! More.
Leave a Reply