Great Lakes tour – day 3
Destination – Bruce peninsula again
Damn, this day was awesome.
– we swam in this place called the grotto in Bruce national park. (Lake Huron) It had carribean looking water and cliffs. Tons of people
– we cliff jumped for a while. It was pretty epic
– our cycles are running solid which is nice
– we got fish and chips from a place called “the fish and chips place” and it wasn’t that great and their tarter sauce was a rip top thing of Kraft tarter. Lame
– food in Canada blows
– we met some cool girls from Toronto. They filled us in on a couple things.
– we camped at a spot called mermaid lake and watched a meteor shower. The camp spot was amazing but we got drenched last night in rain
4 responses to “Great Lakes tour – day 3”
Published - Jan 17, 2013
Stripping an old bike down to its bare bones looks awesome but can often look unfinished unless few simple modifications are done to complete the look. Of these, fabricating a rear loop is the easiest way to clean up the rear of the bike. It also stiffens it and gives some more options for mounting […]