Great Lakes tour – day 7
Destination – Grand Maris Michigan
– woke up on the beach and a maintenance guy called the cops on us but cops never came
– headed north back over the 5 mile mackinaw bridge towards pictured rocks national lakeshore in the upper peninsula of Michigan.
– mackinaw city is a horrible tourist trap. Never go there
– we were served lunch by a dead lady who charged us to plug our phones into the outlet to charge them. Lame
– lazy day of riding
– met a church pastor with a sweet 82 Goldwing
– we swam in Lake Superior. Cold as shit
– napped on beach
– we met some cool girls from Detroit. We camped with them
– got boozed up on the beach till 2am
Published - May 27, 2013
Decided to get started on the z1 engine teardown. Took a couple hours sunday morning and tore this guy down. Not positive yet, but it’s looking like I’m going to do a Weisco 1015cc kit. Animated GIF’s are dumb but fun.