Great Lakes tour – day 8
Destination – pictured rocks national lakeshore
– we made our way to pictured rocks which is a national park which borders the south end of Lake Superior.
– crazy 300 ft tall cliffs that go down into the lake
– water is insane crystal clear
– hung out and took a mid day nap at a corner store
– got pasties for dinner
– a “pasty” is similar to a meat pot pie that is enclosed on all sides… It’s okay. It’s their big thing up here I guess
– we camped at some random spot on the lake. Met a dude named Blake who is a local and he’s showing us some rad shit tomorrow
2 responses to “Great Lakes tour – day 8”
Published - Sep 30, 2011
Real good time last night. Did the normal loop in Fairmount park. Went to El Camino after. Met some sweet little night bunnies. Alex and Tom took them for rides. During the ride with the sugar bunny, Alex got a ticket for looking too ghetto.