Great Lakes tour – day 8
Destination – pictured rocks national lakeshore
– we made our way to pictured rocks which is a national park which borders the south end of Lake Superior.
– crazy 300 ft tall cliffs that go down into the lake
– water is insane crystal clear
– hung out and took a mid day nap at a corner store
– got pasties for dinner
– a “pasty” is similar to a meat pot pie that is enclosed on all sides… It’s okay. It’s their big thing up here I guess
– we camped at some random spot on the lake. Met a dude named Blake who is a local and he’s showing us some rad shit tomorrow
2 responses to “Great Lakes tour – day 8”
Published - Jan 8, 2014
Our buddy Andrew Watson just put out another video. He shot this one for Spiewak jackets. Their jackets look pretty awesome. Check out the vid, then their website here.