Dirt Bike Weekend – Photos
Big thanks to Mike and his family for letting us stay on their land. It was such an awesome time. Bummer if you missed it.
- The dirt bike number shirts made it fun.
- Neighbor Brian being too worried about getting his dirt bike dirty ha.
- Ben dressing like robocop ha.
- Tyler doing awesome wheelies and bunnyhopping the Honda 50cc’s.
- Tyler and Chris absolutely killing it on their modern dirt bikes.
- Lawyer Brian’s dt125 shitting out every two seconds but him ripping anyway with a jocky shifter.
- Tyler trying to ride through a 5ft deep lake ha. That sucked.
- Alex Z falling out of the canoe.
- Billy getting drunk and falling out of his hammock twice ha.
- Sketchy drunk arm wrestling.
- Ben waking me up, and then me dominating him wrestling in my underwear ha.
- Awesome camp dinner and breakfast
- Numerous people falling everywhere but no one actually getting hurt.
- Our old enduros can not compete AT ALL compared to anything modern in a real dirt bike situation.
- They’re amazing for normal dirt trail riding. Thats about it.
- Gotta have a 21″ front with a skinny dirt tire to cut through sand.
- If your suspension is shot, you’re fucked.
- Riding the whoops is insane tiring on a shitty old bike with no suspension.
- I want to buy a brand new YZ125 2-stroke.
- If I knew what I know now, I would’ve waited to buy an early 80’s yamaha IT175.
Some pics below are from Mikes Cousin Eric. His pictures are really awesome. No hipster filter needed… already pre-applied. See more on his website, or check out his instagram.
2 responses to “Dirt Bike Weekend – Photos”
Published - Jun 22, 2019
Glacier BC to Golden BC We’re just a couple hours west of Banff The weather has finally gotten sunny even though it’s warm one min and cold the next We have the most epic renegade camp spot ever. It’s on a really clear teal river Longest day of the year … we basically stared at […]