PA trip – day 1
Destination – Delaware water gap.
So, Nate and I are doing a week long trip around PA; camping, swimming, relaxing and boozing a bit. We’ll be riding around checking out some of the cool stuff in PA we’ve never seen. No real destination or plan… just doing whatever seems fun for the week.
– my z1 speedo cable shit out
– met Tom N up here
– went to a bar called the log cabin
– saw a skinny pretty girl there riding a chopper
– we found a closed down old road
– renegade camped on it no prob
– boozed it up last night
– trying to find a swimming hole today I think
One response to “PA trip – day 1”
Published - Jun 30, 2019
Seeley Lake MO to Philipsburg MO Great weather We do some more off road riding to get to Colin’s town which is Philipsburg which is just outside Missoula Great scenery out here. Cowboy movie type scenery with all the rolling hills Again – I’m shooting 5 rolls of film so I’m saving all the photos […]