Schuykill River Trashbag Beers | Thursday Ride
To keep it interesting, Ed and I decided to stash some trashbag beers in the Schuykill River before the ride. After about 3/4’s the way through the ride we made a pit stop to hangout on the river bank and all pound a beer. Overall, it was fun and I challenge anyone else to come up with a ‘trashbag beer’ ride. Call it out.
– The Schuykill River is much warmer than I thought. Definitely did not keep the beers cold.
– Saw an ex-gf while creeping along the river bank scoping a spot to hide beer.
– Forgetting my shitty backpack where I hid the beers and somebody taking it. that sucked.
– Watching Saad wheelie the shit out of his 80’s GPZ550.
– Having 3 Kawasaki GPZ550’s out on the ride.
– Drag racing down Spring garden to El Camino
– Manayunk girls look like super models.
– Motorcycles rule.
– If you missed this ride, that sucks. Come out for the next one.
9 responses to “Schuykill River Trashbag Beers | Thursday Ride”
Published - Oct 4, 2011
I’m cruising on Interstate 80, descending through the jagged, brown peaks of Nevada, when I first set eyes on northern Utah. In an instant the landscape changes from the familiar desert to barren white flats as I cross the border. It’s fucking wild! Then came the sign for Bonneville International Speedway — I slammed on […]