Schuykill River Trashbag Beers | Thursday Ride
To keep it interesting, Ed and I decided to stash some trashbag beers in the Schuykill River before the ride. After about 3/4’s the way through the ride we made a pit stop to hangout on the river bank and all pound a beer. Overall, it was fun and I challenge anyone else to come up with a ‘trashbag beer’ ride. Call it out.
– The Schuykill River is much warmer than I thought. Definitely did not keep the beers cold.
– Saw an ex-gf while creeping along the river bank scoping a spot to hide beer.
– Forgetting my shitty backpack where I hid the beers and somebody taking it. that sucked.
– Watching Saad wheelie the shit out of his 80’s GPZ550.
– Having 3 Kawasaki GPZ550’s out on the ride.
– Drag racing down Spring garden to El Camino
– Manayunk girls look like super models.
– Motorcycles rule.
– If you missed this ride, that sucks. Come out for the next one.
9 responses to “Schuykill River Trashbag Beers | Thursday Ride”
Published - Oct 5, 2010
I left Gallipolis, OH this morning right after the fog lifted on the Ohio river scenic byway. Aaron and I had spent his day off tooling on “the motorcycle that will never run.” We got it…well…, sounding better? Maybe, but we did get gas all over us. It was nice to see him talking like […]