Mid Ohio 2015 Photos
Such a great time! Bummer if you missed it. Everyone ripped around on dirt bikes all weekend. It’s cool to see people of all ages, guys and girls, riding 50cc z50’s to rare Penton dirtbikes. You basically need a pit bike to get around the place.
Some weekend highlights:
– There’s basically no rules.
– Swap meet has to be at least 2 football fields big. Tons of cool stuff.
– Saw the American Wall of Death and had some beers with Sargent Mikey back at our campsite one night. Some even got to check out the wall of death first hand.
– Started an amateur flat track race in our campground. It started by our crew setting up barrels to race around and quickly turned into half the campground watching and anybody and everybody lining up to race. One of the most epic things I’ve seen.
– Some dude raced a 4 wheel thing on the flat track while blasting White Zombie.
– Woods were really sloppy from Thursdays heavy rain. Rode some of the hare scrambles track which is pretty legit hard.
– Dad look was in
– Paid $10 and got to ride 3 laps on the road track. Everyone ripped hard on their enduros.
– Watched pro racers on the real racetrack. Sidecar racing was probably the most fun to watch.
– Watched the vintage dirt bike races. Those guys are legit.
– Saw 1 boob
– Saw 1 penis
– Burned a girls leg
– Walked through the paddocks and got to see all the race bikes.
– Drove 1000miles round trip and worth every bit of it.
10 responses to “Mid Ohio 2015 Photos”
Published - Jun 3, 2015
Found this ad in an old motorcycle magazine and reminded me that the Mid-Ohio Vintage Days are coming up soon so mark your calendars. We should have a decent crew coming out from Philly this year. July 10th-12th Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course 7721 Steam Corners Road Lexington, OH 44904 Google Map Directions from Philly