Sandy pine barrens
We rode dirt bikes in Wharton state park NJ this weekend. (Pine barrens)
– most sand I’ve ever experienced
– got sand in my eyes and cried about it
– Tyler rode with no shirt
– bens bike shit out
– random truck dudes helped out and threw it in their truck
– went to a nice water hole and swam
– Ben got real touchy-feely with Alex
– riding in deep sand blows in my opinion
– my IT250 was faster than Tyler’s husky 250 of same year
– Brian R blew up his IT175 trying to race my IT250
– picalilly inn is amazing
– I bought a crappy old truck
3 responses to “Sandy pine barrens”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Nov 6, 2012
I’ve known Chris for about 4 years now. He loves chopping his shit up. I was bored and looking through a bunch of old pics randomly, and I came across different bikes he’s had the past 4 years, so I thought I’d throw them up here. cb550 cb175 xs650 gs450
If by “touchy” you mean dominating and damn near drowning you and a little Alex, then yea, I man-handled you boys.
Sounds like a sweet day… Sans circle jerk!
I think the hood of that truck needs some airbrush art. I’m thinking the sax player from movie Lost Boys. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/09/1a/86/091a86a0d80c5610098a7d3ae11f62b3.jpg