Yes, the chin on the tank blog has been a bit slow this summer. Fortunately for us it’s only because we’ve been having too much fun riding motorcycles. Thanks for following and we’ll have more consistent posts again soon.
These are some fun things we’ll be posting about.
1. Yamaha DT timing how-to with buzz box
2. 1979 Husqvarna WR250 restoration
3. KZ750 big bore motor rebuild
4. Nate spending 2 months touring the USA on his 1979 KZ1000
5. Mid-Ohio 2016 photos
6. How to buy a lemon truck with Nate
7. C&S Vintage MX Handlebars
8. How shop for a truck and come home with a Musclestang
9. Day in the life of Ed Yak… 5 bikes. 1 man.
5 responses to “Motorcycles Rule!”
Published - Feb 12, 2016
Throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested in going to the Modern Classics show in Boyertown on Saturday March 5th. The theme of the show is Motocross, Trials, and Enduros which should be pretty interesting. They are also going to have a Britten V1000 which I would love to see in person. […]