Yes, the chin on the tank blog has been a bit slow this summer. Fortunately for us it’s only because we’ve been having too much fun riding motorcycles. Thanks for following and we’ll have more consistent posts again soon.
These are some fun things we’ll be posting about.
1. Yamaha DT timing how-to with buzz box
2. 1979 Husqvarna WR250 restoration
3. KZ750 big bore motor rebuild
4. Nate spending 2 months touring the USA on his 1979 KZ1000
5. Mid-Ohio 2016 photos
6. How to buy a lemon truck with Nate
7. C&S Vintage MX Handlebars
8. How shop for a truck and come home with a Musclestang
9. Day in the life of Ed Yak… 5 bikes. 1 man.
5 responses to “Motorcycles Rule!”
Published - Apr 20, 2015
Last night our buddy’s garage on the 2100 block of North 2nd Street between Susquehanna and Diamond was broken into. The thieves took 3 Honda XR650’s a Yamaha DT125 and a bunch of tools. If you’re in the Philly area and see these bikes, let us know. Bike 1: 2000 XR650L Bike 2: 2006 XR650 […]