Yes, the chin on the tank blog has been a bit slow this summer. Fortunately for us it’s only because we’ve been having too much fun riding motorcycles. Thanks for following and we’ll have more consistent posts again soon.
These are some fun things we’ll be posting about.
1. Yamaha DT timing how-to with buzz box
2. 1979 Husqvarna WR250 restoration
3. KZ750 big bore motor rebuild
4. Nate spending 2 months touring the USA on his 1979 KZ1000
5. Mid-Ohio 2016 photos
6. How to buy a lemon truck with Nate
7. C&S Vintage MX Handlebars
8. How shop for a truck and come home with a Musclestang
9. Day in the life of Ed Yak… 5 bikes. 1 man.
5 responses to “Motorcycles Rule!”
Published - Feb 26, 2019
I have never raced in any kind of organized structure other than rubbing handlebars with my knucklehead friends in Philly. I am the definition of amateur, but none of that mattered on Sunday when a couple of relocated Philadelphia jabronis decided to show up at the Hell On Wheels TT at Glen Helen race track on […]