Yes, the chin on the tank blog has been a bit slow this summer. Fortunately for us it’s only because we’ve been having too much fun riding motorcycles. Thanks for following and we’ll have more consistent posts again soon.
These are some fun things we’ll be posting about.
1. Yamaha DT timing how-to with buzz box
2. 1979 Husqvarna WR250 restoration
3. KZ750 big bore motor rebuild
4. Nate spending 2 months touring the USA on his 1979 KZ1000
5. Mid-Ohio 2016 photos
6. How to buy a lemon truck with Nate
7. C&S Vintage MX Handlebars
8. How shop for a truck and come home with a Musclestang
9. Day in the life of Ed Yak… 5 bikes. 1 man.
5 responses to “Motorcycles Rule!”
Published - Jul 10, 2011
If you missed the camping trip, you missed out big time. Sat night was pretty awesome. I was on auto-pilot the whole night. I’m sure you’ll hear some of the stories of the craziness that went down at the “bars”. haha. Check “I like the weekend” for all the images!