1979 Husqvarna WR250
I picked this up last summer in a box. It was cheap enough to take a chance on getting it back together.
So far the bad consists of:
– Broken tap in the shock mount
– Missing some parts (fork internals, oem headlight)
– Some really crappy repairs on the frame and motor
– Cylinder is already on its 4th oversize
– Crank is frozen and shitty looking
5 responses to “1979 Husqvarna WR250”
Published - Nov 6, 2012
This isn’t my favorite loop, but it’s still good to do every now and then. Basically take whatever route you want to get down towards the airport, then ride Fort Mifflin Rd. behind the airport. It’s a good road. You can go nice and fast and race planes like you’re in Top Gun.