1979 Husqvarna WR250
I picked this up last summer in a box. It was cheap enough to take a chance on getting it back together.
So far the bad consists of:
– Broken tap in the shock mount
– Missing some parts (fork internals, oem headlight)
– Some really crappy repairs on the frame and motor
– Cylinder is already on its 4th oversize
– Crank is frozen and shitty looking
4 responses to “1979 Husqvarna WR250”
Published - Jan 29, 2011
This was a good day cruising around Philly before the weather got gross. 1979 cb650. Raw tank, velocity stacks, big jets, 4-1 exhaust, Lockhart oil-cooler… Fuck, I can’t wait to get back to Philly and break this guy outta storage.