1979 Husqvarna WR250
I picked this up last summer in a box. It was cheap enough to take a chance on getting it back together.
So far the bad consists of:
– Broken tap in the shock mount
– Missing some parts (fork internals, oem headlight)
– Some really crappy repairs on the frame and motor
– Cylinder is already on its 4th oversize
– Crank is frozen and shitty looking
5 responses to “1979 Husqvarna WR250”
Published - Jan 21, 2014
We went back into the kenzo trails in the snow today. Way more sketchy than I thought. Basically you need studded tires.