1979 Husqvarna WR250
I picked this up last summer in a box. It was cheap enough to take a chance on getting it back together.
So far the bad consists of:
– Broken tap in the shock mount
– Missing some parts (fork internals, oem headlight)
– Some really crappy repairs on the frame and motor
– Cylinder is already on its 4th oversize
– Crank is frozen and shitty looking
4 responses to “1979 Husqvarna WR250”
Published - Sep 7, 2012
Justin and Devyn at Urban Cycle Works are hosting a First-Friday event at the Garage. Beer / Bikes / Music / Babes… Do it.