Top 5’s of 2016 COTT
This is a little late for a year end recap but who cares. Here are my top 5 favorite posts from 2016 and also the top 5 retarded posts.
Top 5 Posts
1. Manifest Destiny Trip: Easy choice. Epic multi week trip.
2. Norton Show and Camping: Always a great season opener.
3. Buzby Farm Day: Greg’s family farm rules. Wish I had that setup as a kid.
4. Maryland Trip: Great riding, food, and camping mixed some of the scariest riding trying to get through a monsoon rainstorm.
5. Reading Woods: Reading is always a good time. One of many trips to this spot we did the past year.
Top 5 Retarded Posts
1. Chinonthetank Ed: Who can forget about the lovable Ed fanboy and Ed refusing to acknowledge this post made it even better.
2. Gringo S Helmet Review: This cracked me up so much when I first saw it. Not sure why it’s funny but it is.
3. Yann Doppelganger: Watching Ed blatantly take photos of this guy was just awkward.
4. Motorcycle repair with Nate: The art of jankey motorcycle maintenance
5. Winning money from Ed is too easy: Fact – A bet against Ed pays out 100% of the time.
3 responses to “Top 5’s of 2016 COTT”
Published - Mar 7, 2016
Matt ferrino, who is one of our buddies got us into the show for free which was cool. Tons of cool vintage bikes. Bummer if you missed it or did too many drugs the night before to make it. Hit the Pottstown diner on the way home. Those yokes up there really favor their horseradish… […]