Season Opener! | Norton Show Camping Trip
UPDATE – Saturday camping trip is off due to rain. We’re still going to Norton show Sunday morning. Leaving from reanimator ‘fishtown next to loco pez’ coffee shop Sunday at 9am. Be there gassed and ready to go. We’ll get Dilly burgers for lunch after Norton show.
Forget what’s below… Read above only..
I’m looking forward to this trip. Here’s what were doing if you wanna join:
SATURDAY APRIL 22nd
– Leaving from Reanimator Fishtown @ 4PM. Be there gassed up and ready to go
– Blast 95 to exit 51 / New Hope
– Take back roads to Dilly’s Corner for dinner
– Camp @ Deer Wood Campground in Tohickon Valley Park
Things to know this year:
– Pack your own booze and be ready to hide it if a park ranger comes through camp again this year
– Pack a sleeping bag unless you’re a stone cold cowboy.
– Bring cash
– Make sure your junker isn’t pissing oil and brake fluid
4 responses to “Season Opener! | Norton Show Camping Trip”
Published - Dec 8, 2013
I bought an Enduro. $380 The good: It runs… kinda Cosmetically… it’s pretty nice… but just rough enough. The wheels are straight… kinda The seat is original and really nice. Inside of the tank is perfect. Carb is clean. Motor has 90psi compression. Probably do the Wiseco piston kit anyway since it’s like $40. The […]