Season Opener! | Norton Show Camping Trip
UPDATE – Saturday camping trip is off due to rain. We’re still going to Norton show Sunday morning. Leaving from reanimator ‘fishtown next to loco pez’ coffee shop Sunday at 9am. Be there gassed and ready to go. We’ll get Dilly burgers for lunch after Norton show.
Forget what’s below… Read above only..
I’m looking forward to this trip. Here’s what were doing if you wanna join:
SATURDAY APRIL 22nd
– Leaving from Reanimator Fishtown @ 4PM. Be there gassed up and ready to go
– Blast 95 to exit 51 / New Hope
– Take back roads to Dilly’s Corner for dinner
– Camp @ Deer Wood Campground in Tohickon Valley Park
SUNDAY APRIL 23rd
– Breakfast at Point Pleasant Deli
– Gathering of the Nortons 10AM to 1PM GOOGLE MAP
Things to know this year:
– Pack your own booze and be ready to hide it if a park ranger comes through camp again this year
– Pack a sleeping bag unless you’re a stone cold cowboy.
– Bring cash
– Make sure your junker isn’t pissing oil and brake fluid
4 responses to “Season Opener! | Norton Show Camping Trip”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Jul 21, 2015
Vintage cycle magazine score
Our awesome local vintage store Jinxed came into a collection of vintage cycle magazines. After some haggling Ed, Jessie and I split the cost and walked away with 48 magazines. Couldn’t be happier about it. It’s mostly Cycle Guide, Big Bike, Modern Cycle, Cycle Rider, Popular Cycling, and Silver Machine. These mags have so much […]
My favorite event of the year!
I’ll be at the show, but I cant camp out with ya the night before.
Maybe I’ll try to meet up with you guys for breakfast, but I’ll see you Sunday either way.
Ive unscrewed all my master cylinder caps so im ready
I’m a stone cold cowboy and we gonna outsmart that whipper snapper dis year! Yeehaaawww!