Mid Ohio 2017 Trip Details
Here’s the plan for those of you that want to head out as a crew to Mid Ohio this year.
- Meeting at 7:30am Thursday, at the first turnpike rest stop: Peter J Camiel Service Plaza
- Back on the road by 8am
- This is the ROUTE
- Stopping at Walmart to load up on supplies (food, beer, ice)
- Arrive at Mid Ohio by 4pm
- Don’t be retarded. No Bullshit if you’re camping with us.
- Bring a canopy tent if you have one
- I’m doing all food shopping beforehand and just getting beer/water/ice at walmart
- Claim this area for our crew
6 Responses to “Mid Ohio 2017 Trip Details”
Leave a Reply
Published - Oct 4, 2010
– late start saturday morning – left Philly at about 10:30am – tach stopped working 20 miles from the house. Fuckin dumb! – I set up camp after 300 miles outside shenandoah, george washington state forest – now on my way to Gallipolis, OH to see aaron and erin. hopefully they’ll answer my phone call