Eclipse trip day 1
So… Adam and I had planned to go south and visit Alex in Asheville, and Ben in Johnson city. Unfortunately Adam was unable to make the trip so Jake is now in.
Was supposed to be Adam on his cb550 and me on my cb450, but now Jake on his fast as fuck xsr900 and me on my almost as fast as fuck zrx1200.
– got drenched leaving the city
– fucking torrential downpour lightning storm
– Jake has a creeper stash
– we were both wearing same chin-tank shirt. Now both wearing bro tanks
– made it to gooney creek campsite in front royal VA, but let’s just call it the goonies
– goonies has an awesome rope swing into the creek
– down south: the land of natty ice and 5.0 muscle’stangs
– couldn’t find a liquor store so asked a dude in a shitty 5.0 where to go … he knew
– in the liquor store bought cans of rock n rye and drank them in parking lot. Gross
4 responses to “Eclipse trip day 1”
Published - Apr 8, 2011
Well… This Thursday’s ride was a clusterfuck. Lots of hiccups. From this point on the Thursday ride is going to be a little different. Mainly safer, I mean that. And that’s all that needs to be said at this point, right now. Still fun… but safer. And, no more going to the North Star bar […]