Eclipse trip day 2
– long ass day of riding. Such great roads around lake moomaw VA, but hard to make distance
– got lunch in downtown Roanoke. Watched a girl spill water all over herself
– half way through the day I realized the clip on my master link had popped off at some point, who knows when. Stopped at a mc shop and put another one on. Scary
– then… hit 140 on the highway
– Jake and I raced several times. Dead even
– made it to Asheville NC to see Alex
– met his gf, who is his sisters baby’s nanny. I approve
– all went out boozing in downtown Asheville. End of night, rode his mini bike around drunk
– drunk Alex tried to ride his sisters horse
2 responses to “Eclipse trip day 2”
Leave a Reply
Published - May 16, 2011
Everything about this is awesome. Jason, Dan, Vinny, and Eric had a wild time past weekend. Those guys have an impressive shop setup and are a wealth of cycle and fabrication knowledge.
Looks like an awesome day of riding. All those talks about clip links vs rivet and you saying how the clip never fails. Ha! Glad it was only the clip missing. Quin doing his best impression of a mongol I see.
Roads look good. That’s some good luck not having your chain blow up