Eclipse trip day 4
– after an interesting night camping with the girls, we wake up and her dad is big mc guy
– Steve took us on an hour long ride around the lake and mountains. He was on a moto guzzi griso
– let’s just say Adam Jordan would not approve of steves riding speed. He was ripping
– one of the girls bf had a right hand drive Toyota 4 runner he had imported from Japan.
– left the girls and went back down to the lake spot to wait for the eclipse
– bunch of people down there hanging, swimming, boozing
– eclipse was really cool. 100% coverage so it legit looked like a black circle with a glow ring on outter edge. Could take glasses off for 2 min. Never see that again in my life so pretty happy about it
– was a weird dusk for a long time. Temp dropped and it was cold. Then almost pitch black. Could kinda see stars. Was def wild
6 responses to “Eclipse trip day 4”
Leave a Reply
Published - Jan 6, 2019
Shit was wide open Jerz barrier moved Cops sitting out front Asked cop if they cared …they said nope So ripped in there for a few
Rad that you guys got to see 100% totality. Looking like a perfect trip so far. That last pic is cracking me up. Devo-Ed. “Is he not a man, bro?”
That’s pretty epic you got to see complete eclipse. Trip is looking awesome.
It was a Moto Guzzi Stelvio and a Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel.
Damn this is looking awesome. I wish “Harley Guys” weren’t excluded from cool stuff like this. Maybe next year…. oh wait once in a life time.
Wow, that looks like an -awesome- pair of days.
JDM land cruiser and a guzzi ADV bike at one house… in rural NC? Thats as rare as the eclipse.
@mike – your Harley wouldn’t make it
@steve – you should’ve seen his daughter