Eclipse trip day 7
– woke up in Johnson city. Parted ways with Ben and Bonnie. Had a great breakfast before leaving and did a walk through the town
– saw an Ulitma GTR
– headed towards lake moomaw VA. Randomly came across a road called “back of the dragon”. Was way better than normal tail-dragon
– rode a ton of back roads heading towards lake moomaw. Was awesome. Such great riding
– stopped in Pearisburg for lunch. Randomly stumbled on a mc shop. Dude was cool. Kinda a dick though
– took pics of “real” bikes for Dcar
– also saw Alex clarks dads gold wing
– made it to lake moomaw. Super happy to make it back. Adam and I were here in 2010. Insane remote. Middle of fucking no where
– I saw a black bear cross the road. We saw a ton of deer
– lake moomaw: the darkest place on earth. Hippies there partying hard on a thurs night. Disco ball projecting green lights in the woods. Dude boat fishing all night picking up camp honeies. Jake and I got into deep convo about life.
2 responses to “Eclipse trip day 7”
Leave a Reply
Published - May 1, 2015
MAD MAX: FURY ROAD
As I hope most of you already know, the 4th moving in Mad Max Tetralogy, Fury Road, is coming out in theaters on May 15th. I have been sweating this day since the first time I saw Beyond Thunderdome and wanted to see if anyone was interested in trekking out to Vineland, NJ in a convoy […]
If you guys can make it, up in the Monongahela, stop by Senca rocks or Dolly Sods. Looking great!
I think you forgot to post an awkward selfie.