Eclipse trip day 8
– woke up in lake moomaw VA. Headed to get breakfast
– met a 22 yr old girl in a diner who moved there from D.C. with her bf. We got to talking. She mentioned she hates the area and feels stuck. Bummer.
– met a dude in the diner on a mc who gave us a route up and over several mountains near Seneca rock
– route was so great. Banked roads in turns. Prob best riding we’ve done
– saw worlds shittiest civic si. Dude has a b18 swapped crx like what mine was
– we got cold. Weather shifted
– from lake moomaw: 220 n to montery / 250 west / Right on 28 NE / 28 to 33E / 33 drops into Harrisonburg. Gotta do that ride again. So good.
– as we were getting into Harrisonburg, saw river swimming from road. Stopped and swam with college kids
– they recommended a dinner spot in town
– we boozed up until dark
– then said fuck it, and rode home to philly
– trip is over. Was a great week. Ton of fun with Jake.
Published - Aug 25, 2014
Big thanks to Mike and his family for letting us stay on their land. It was such an awesome time. Bummer if you missed it. Highlights include: The dirt bike number shirts made it fun. Neighbor Brian being too worried about getting his dirt bike dirty ha. Ben dressing like robocop ha. Tyler doing awesome […]