Dirt bike goals 2018
We’ve been doing the dirt bike stuff for a pretty long time now. I’ve been thinking about what fun things we could do this coming 2018, that are slightly out of the ordinary. Different than our normal mc activities. I don’t want to come up with a crazy list though. I think there are two things we can actually do with minimal planning.
We slacked hard 2017. We also have a solid 3-4 months to fix those little things you’ve been putting off… like… fix your blown fork seals, change engine oil / air filter, your clutch slips, get new tires on. Stuff like that, so I want to really stay on top of everyone.
Here are the two things I plan to do in 2018 and really want others to join in. The 2 things are really different so pick at least one to do with me.
Do at least 1 dirt bike race.
- I don’t care if it’s a hare scramble or a mx race.
- I don’t care if I come in dead last.
- I don’t care if I have to drive to lower Maryland, up near state college, or mid Ohio.
- I’m doing some sort of race. I think it’ll be a blast. The more people the better.
- I want to go to the Millville FOD vet track a couple times and practice
Ride from philly to the beach and back on enduros.
- On weekend. In summer
- Go nice and slow. Keep it under 50mph. Even the 175’s can do this. Leave philly fri morning.
- Ride in the Pines off road as much as possible
- Camp in pine barrens fri night
- Reach beach Sat. Hang out and swim.
- Camp back in pine barrens Sat night.
- Get home Sunday
- Super basic. Carry small backpack with Mexican blanket, bug tarp. Extra 2 stroke oil. That’s it.
- Radke, Steve, Mike Ashley sort of did is already right. Seems awesome.
3 responses to “Dirt bike goals 2018”
Published - Oct 1, 2012
FYI – I’ll have all my real photos up in a few days. So, check back for them. Overall, we both had an amazing, great time. – no major break-downs – no crashes – no fights – no breaking bottles behind gas stations – no bears or moose… wtf – saw 1 car crash which […]