Norton Meet – 2018
I always look forward to the Norton Meet. It’s the start of the season.
Washington Crossing, just east of New Hope PA, Sunday – April 15th at 10am.
Below black/white pictures are from 2010.
Rain backup plan:
- If its legit planned to start raining Sat night or Sunday before noon, this is the new plan
- Still meet Saturday, same time
- We’ll ride to New Hope area, get Dilly Burger, ride around… get beers, then come back Saturday at some point.
Here’s our plan if you want to join us:
- meet at La Colombe on Frankford ave
- MEET at 3pm – drink a coffee
- LEAVING and on road at 3:30 with or without you
- Get gas BEFORE coming to la colombe
- camping at a secret spot just past New Hope
- dinner, Dilly burgers on way to campsite
- bring your own Whiskey and plan to keep it out of sight if park ranger shows up
- wake up Sunday, do a short ride, before heading to Norton meet
- hang out at Norton meet for a bit, then head back to city
- Back in city by 2pm Sunday.
10 responses to “Norton Meet – 2018”
Published - Sep 12, 2011
Get in contact with Adam if you want to buy a shirt: Email Adam HERE. Fresh COTT shirts! Ricky and I bartered cycle work for design work from our good friend Ryan De La Cruz. Ryan’s style and ideas fit exactly what we had in mind for some chin on the tank shirts as well […]