Norton Meet – 2018
I always look forward to the Norton Meet. It’s the start of the season.
Washington Crossing, just east of New Hope PA, Sunday – April 15th at 10am.
Below black/white pictures are from 2010.
Rain backup plan:
- If its legit planned to start raining Sat night or Sunday before noon, this is the new plan
- Still meet Saturday, same time
- We’ll ride to New Hope area, get Dilly Burger, ride around… get beers, then come back Saturday at some point.
Here’s our plan if you want to join us:
- meet at La Colombe on Frankford ave
- MEET at 3pm – drink a coffee
- LEAVING and on road at 3:30 with or without you
- Get gas BEFORE coming to la colombe
- camping at a secret spot just past New Hope
- dinner, Dilly burgers on way to campsite
- bring your own Whiskey and plan to keep it out of sight if park ranger shows up
- wake up Sunday, do a short ride, before heading to Norton meet
- hang out at Norton meet for a bit, then head back to city
- Back in city by 2pm Sunday.
10 responses to “Norton Meet – 2018”
Published - Sep 28, 2011
While riding through the Smokys we stopped at a motorcycle museum called Wheels Through Time on the advice of some solid sources (Brian and Jason). Coming from them I knew it would be worth it… and it was. This place was awesome! They have everything from cycles to old apparel, photos, dirt trackers, and board […]