Portland – One Moto Show – 2018
Adam and I came out to Portland for the one moto show.
Lots of photos – might take a while to load.
– caught up and stayed with our buddy Ryan
– NZ Colin was there. Hung with him
– saw our college friend Brian B
– saw Kevin Ludwig and his new shop
– weather was amazing
– went to Mt Hood
– saw Burnside skatepark
– donuts were okay
– food was so-so IMO
– cool to see old cars and trucks with no rust
– one moto show was insane party
– we couldn’t get in fri. Colin hooked it up and got us in since he had a bike in the show. Thanks dawg.
– went to the worlds worst strip club after the mc show. Dancing Bare. Was horrible. Never go.
– flat track races next day were awesome. Some of the Harley race styling as seen in photos below is pretty rad, don’t know why some of our Harley friends don’t pursue that route.
– saw some little kid almost die but he was okay
– yea, I really liked Portland. It was a good time
One response to “Portland – One Moto Show – 2018”
Published - Aug 1, 2014
**NEXT THURSDAY (8/7) WE ARE DOING ANOTHER THURSDAY DIRT BIKE RIDE. COME OUT ON YOUR DIRT SHREDDER AND HAVE SOME FUN*** Yesterday’s ride was a fucking blast. A bunch of us came out on our dirt bikes and split off from the street bikes to shred some some gravel trails through the woods. Riding at […]