Portland – One Moto Show – 2018
Adam and I came out to Portland for the one moto show.
Lots of photos – might take a while to load.
– caught up and stayed with our buddy Ryan
– NZ Colin was there. Hung with him
– saw our college friend Brian B
– saw Kevin Ludwig and his new shop
– weather was amazing
– went to Mt Hood
– saw Burnside skatepark
– donuts were okay
– food was so-so IMO
– cool to see old cars and trucks with no rust
– one moto show was insane party
– we couldn’t get in fri. Colin hooked it up and got us in since he had a bike in the show. Thanks dawg.
– went to the worlds worst strip club after the mc show. Dancing Bare. Was horrible. Never go.
– flat track races next day were awesome. Some of the Harley race styling as seen in photos below is pretty rad, don’t know why some of our Harley friends don’t pursue that route.
– saw some little kid almost die but he was okay
– yea, I really liked Portland. It was a good time
One response to “Portland – One Moto Show – 2018”
Leave a Reply
Published - Jun 3, 2016
cb650 keihin crs29 carbs
If you have a cb650 (or any jap 4cyl) and you’re looking to splurge close to an extra $1000… This post is for you. 79-80 cb650 actually have pretty good stock-oem carbs IMO: 29mm bore, mechanical slide and accelerator pump. However, if yours are getting shitty and want a nice upgrade, brand new keihin crs29 […]
It’s nice to see Ryan’s t-shirt game hasn’t slipped.