Portland – One Moto Show – 2018
Adam and I came out to Portland for the one moto show.
Lots of photos – might take a while to load.
– caught up and stayed with our buddy Ryan
– NZ Colin was there. Hung with him
– saw our college friend Brian B
– saw Kevin Ludwig and his new shop
– weather was amazing
– went to Mt Hood
– saw Burnside skatepark
– donuts were okay
– food was so-so IMO
– cool to see old cars and trucks with no rust
– one moto show was insane party
– we couldn’t get in fri. Colin hooked it up and got us in since he had a bike in the show. Thanks dawg.
– went to the worlds worst strip club after the mc show. Dancing Bare. Was horrible. Never go.
– flat track races next day were awesome. Some of the Harley race styling as seen in photos below is pretty rad, don’t know why some of our Harley friends don’t pursue that route.
– saw some little kid almost die but he was okay
– yea, I really liked Portland. It was a good time
One response to “Portland – One Moto Show – 2018”
Published - Jan 10, 2013
2021 update – click here. Below is deprecated info… Read about rebuild Part 1 Ok… So, I had a couple different machine shops do a couple different things for me. First machine shop: Mar Automotive 4345 Orchard Street, Philadelphia, PA 19124 (215) 288-7320 They’ve done cylinder head stuff for me in the past: – they […]