S2000 first track day of 2018
Dead last and having a blast.
- Tom N and I were in the intermediate group
- I have a first year AP2 s2000. RS3 tires. Hawk brakes. AP1 slave cylinder
- Tom in e46 M3
- I was def one of the slower cars/drivers in that group
- s2000 felt great, however I def need to improve and work on my track skills
- GoPro footage is super embarrassing how slow I look
- Some of Toms work friends were there. Real nice group.
- I barely passed the convertible broomstick test. Tech inspection dudes weren’t pumped.
- Had a blast. Can’t wait to do another one
- Itching to do a couple more “OEM plus” mods to my car now
3 responses to “S2000 first track day of 2018”
Published - Sep 12, 2011
Get in contact with Adam if you want to buy a shirt: Email Adam HERE. Fresh COTT shirts! Ricky and I bartered cycle work for design work from our good friend Ryan De La Cruz. Ryan’s style and ideas fit exactly what we had in mind for some chin on the tank shirts as well […]