S2000 first track day of 2018
Dead last and having a blast.
- Tom N and I were in the intermediate group
- I have a first year AP2 s2000. RS3 tires. Hawk brakes. AP1 slave cylinder
- Tom in e46 M3
- I was def one of the slower cars/drivers in that group
- s2000 felt great, however I def need to improve and work on my track skills
- GoPro footage is super embarrassing how slow I look
- Some of Toms work friends were there. Real nice group.
- I barely passed the convertible broomstick test. Tech inspection dudes weren’t pumped.
- Had a blast. Can’t wait to do another one
- Itching to do a couple more “OEM plus” mods to my car now
3 responses to “S2000 first track day of 2018”
Published - Sep 13, 2013
So… I’ve met Clint a few times. He’s a cool dude. Kills it riding trails. Even if you don’t like bmx… you’ll enjoy this vid. It’s mainly about Clint’s “living-free” lifestyle. He has an old Airstream trailer he lives out of and tows around the country with his veggie-diesel van. He travels for free due […]