S2000 first track day of 2018
Dead last and having a blast.
- Tom N and I were in the intermediate group
- I have a first year AP2 s2000. RS3 tires. Hawk brakes. AP1 slave cylinder
- Tom in e46 M3
- I was def one of the slower cars/drivers in that group
- s2000 felt great, however I def need to improve and work on my track skills
- GoPro footage is super embarrassing how slow I look
- Some of Toms work friends were there. Real nice group.
- I barely passed the convertible broomstick test. Tech inspection dudes weren’t pumped.
- Had a blast. Can’t wait to do another one
- Itching to do a couple more “OEM plus” mods to my car now
3 responses to “S2000 first track day of 2018”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Feb 23, 2017
KZ650 – 700cc Race Cam Equipped Rocket | 2
You can rebuild an engine quickly or you can take your time and be anal as fuck. That’s why it has taken me so long to post this final follow-up (Part 2) to my KZ650 Performance Project. Truthfully I just took my sweet ass time while still being anal about every step. See Part 1 to […]
fastest miata there for sure
Damn, look at big purp!
Let me know when you do this again.
Super fun day. I will definitely do another one of these this year. Devyn, they have some strange rules about convertibles that can sometimes vary between tracks and
driver schools, but your car might work because it has a factory roll bar? Ask Ed about the broomstick test.