S2000 first track day of 2018
Dead last and having a blast.
- Tom N and I were in the intermediate group
- I have a first year AP2 s2000. RS3 tires. Hawk brakes. AP1 slave cylinder
- Tom in e46 M3
- I was def one of the slower cars/drivers in that group
- s2000 felt great, however I def need to improve and work on my track skills
- GoPro footage is super embarrassing how slow I look
- Some of Toms work friends were there. Real nice group.
- I barely passed the convertible broomstick test. Tech inspection dudes weren’t pumped.
- Had a blast. Can’t wait to do another one
- Itching to do a couple more “OEM plus” mods to my car now
3 responses to “S2000 first track day of 2018”
Published - Jun 26, 2018
Camping trip Sat July 21 Meet at LaColombe on frankford 10am Be gassed up before arriving Gonna take Rt9 from 95 all way to Rt1 Rt9 is such a great ride. Road is along the Delaware Bay entire way. Known for flooding in spots. Camp out on south Bowers Beach in Delaware Swim across Murderkill […]