S2000 first track day of 2018
Dead last and having a blast.
- Tom N and I were in the intermediate group
- I have a first year AP2 s2000. RS3 tires. Hawk brakes. AP1 slave cylinder
- Tom in e46 M3
- I was def one of the slower cars/drivers in that group
- s2000 felt great, however I def need to improve and work on my track skills
- GoPro footage is super embarrassing how slow I look
- Some of Toms work friends were there. Real nice group.
- I barely passed the convertible broomstick test. Tech inspection dudes weren’t pumped.
- Had a blast. Can’t wait to do another one
- Itching to do a couple more “OEM plus” mods to my car now
3 responses to “S2000 first track day of 2018”
Published - May 7, 2013
Back in February, at the bottom of a glass of whiskey, we concocted a scheme of the greatest caliber. Take the camping trips and adding entertainment — And I’m not talking about Duncannon strip clubs. I’m talking bands, dj parties, prize giveaways and the whole thing sponsored by Pabst (get excited Adam, it’s all the PBR […]