S2000 track day
Dead last and having a blast.
- Tom N and I were in the intermediate group
- I have a first year AP2 s2000. RS3 tires. Hawk brakes. AP1 slave cylinder
- Tom in e46 M3
- I was def one of the slower cars/drivers in that group
- s2000 felt great, however I def need to improve and work on my track skills
- GoPro footage is super embarrassing how slow I look
- Some of Toms work friends were there. Real nice group.
- I barely passed the convertible broomstick test. Tech inspection dudes weren’t pumped.
- Had a blast. Can’t wait to do another one
- Itching to do a couple more “OEM plus” mods to my car now
3 responses to “S2000 track day”
Published - Aug 15, 2011
Here are some pictures of the KZ 750 I have been working on to take out to the Buckley wedding in September. The first photo is the evening I brought it home. I think I did a good job of making it look like I paid a $150 for it. Crap phone photo. I should […]