S2000 track day
Dead last and having a blast.
- Tom N and I were in the intermediate group
- I have a first year AP2 s2000. RS3 tires. Hawk brakes. AP1 slave cylinder
- Tom in e46 M3
- I was def one of the slower cars/drivers in that group
- s2000 felt great, however I def need to improve and work on my track skills
- GoPro footage is super embarrassing how slow I look
- Some of Toms work friends were there. Real nice group.
- I barely passed the convertible broomstick test. Tech inspection dudes weren’t pumped.
- Had a blast. Can’t wait to do another one
- Itching to do a couple more “OEM plus” mods to my car now
3 Responses to “S2000 track day”
Leave a Reply
Published - Feb 15, 2018
I’ve been looking to buy a KZ900/1000 for sometime now. I’ve searched on and off and was a bit discouraged by the condition and asking price for these bikes. After recently driving 4+ hours round trip to NYC to look at one that turned out to be a piece of shit I came across this […]