Bowers Beach camping trip
- Camping trip
- Sat July 21
- Meet at LaColombe on frankford
- Be gassed up before arriving
- Gonna take Rt9 from 95 all way to Rt1
- Rt9 is such a great ride. Road is along the Delaware Bay entire way. Known for flooding in spots.
- Camp out on south Bowers Beach in Delaware
- Swim across Murderkill river to bar
- Come back Sunday mid day
- Should be good
3 responses to “Bowers Beach camping trip”
Published - Sep 19, 2013
Our buddy Mike Ashley just recently finished his 83 kawi gpz550 and brought it out tonight. Pretty badass. – Sport bike wheels, brakes and forks. – Shortened rear end.