Bowers Beach camping trip
- Camping trip
- Sat July 21
- Meet at LaColombe on frankford
- Be gassed up before arriving
- Gonna take Rt9 from 95 all way to Rt1
- Rt9 is such a great ride. Road is along the Delaware Bay entire way. Known for flooding in spots.
- Camp out on south Bowers Beach in Delaware
- Swim across Murderkill river to bar
- Come back Sunday mid day
- Should be good
3 responses to “Bowers Beach camping trip”
Published - Mar 8, 2013
Johnny lives just outside Philly and is a AMA Pro flat track racer. He hit us up and said he just signed on to race for Triumph this year and sent us this video of him test riding his new setup… this shit is serious. Here’s another one of him and other riders.