Bowers Beach camping trip
- Camping trip
- Sat July 21
- Meet at LaColombe on frankford
- Be gassed up before arriving
- Gonna take Rt9 from 95 all way to Rt1
- Rt9 is such a great ride. Road is along the Delaware Bay entire way. Known for flooding in spots.
- Camp out on south Bowers Beach in Delaware
- Swim across Murderkill river to bar
- Come back Sunday mid day
- Should be good
3 responses to “Bowers Beach camping trip”
Published - Dec 24, 2010
It’s a month past deadline, due to a few unforeseen issues, but things are on the home stretch now. My new plan is to ride it to the next First Friday (January 7th) at Liberty Vintage. Greasy hands and late nights. More updates to come.