mid ohio 2018
- the year of dust.
- the year Yanns IT didn’t run.
- the year Quinn came and didn’t have fun.
- the year of the truck race. I won.
- the year of long jump fun.
- the year 90s boys raced MX.
- the year 90s boys inspired me to read up on flamboyant colored racing kits.
- the year Dr Ben didn’t fall.
- the year Steve B got shot in ear with a firework.
- the year cops shut down the oval track ha.
Oval track mayhem
Woods Enduro course
MX race with 90s boys
4 responses to “mid ohio 2018”
Leave a Reply
Published - Aug 1, 2021
Vegas to Montana – from Kendra
Ed hates everything about Vegas, except Fat Tuesday Pina Colada. After 2 hours at Eagle Rider Ed finally got the insurance so we could leave. He is also the proud owner of a new Harley cut off. The drive through Zion was incredible. Exceeded all expectations. Grand Canyon was surprisingly underwhelming compared to everything else. […]
the year of the ricer flyby
was that a lambo?
I wish you would put as much effort into this post as you did cleaning all the dicks off your truck.
Trail Boss- Do me a favor- ask everyone to send you photos of Mid-Ohio and post those on this page.
You can have an extra post called “Old Ed’s Boring Go Pro Video”.
Good documenting, Ed. Feels like I was there.
Anybody know what brand/size knobbies the green DT250 is running? Looking for something more dirt oriented for my CT3 thats on 18″ wheels front and rear.