Time to get outta the city.
Leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday or whenever you want.
– Meet at Reanimator Fishtown @ 12
– Riding out 202 to 30 to 322
– Campsite is River Front Campground in Duncannon, PA
– $15 per person (what happened to $5?). You pay the campsite yourself. This isn’t ‘organized’ or ‘sponsored’.
– I plan on riding some good roads, swimming, eating multiple meals at Red Rabbit, 3B’s ice cream, relaxing, visiting the cabin, so lots to do.
– Bring your own vices.
3 responses to “DUNCANNON!!”
Published - Oct 14, 2010
Angle grinder time! Since the Thursday ride was rained out I made some good progress in the basement. Cleaned off all the side cover tabs, fender holders, seat mounts, the weird mount thing under the head tube and shortened the back end of the frame. Pretty sure the neighbors weren’t psyched on the grinder hell […]