Time to get outta the city.
Leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday or whenever you want.
– Meet at Reanimator Fishtown @ 12
– Riding out 202 to 30 to 322
– Campsite is River Front Campground in Duncannon, PA
– $15 per person (what happened to $5?). You pay the campsite yourself. This isn’t ‘organized’ or ‘sponsored’.
– I plan on riding some good roads, swimming, eating multiple meals at Red Rabbit, 3B’s ice cream, relaxing, visiting the cabin, so lots to do.
– Bring your own vices.
3 responses to “DUNCANNON!!”
Published - Nov 6, 2012
This isn’t my favorite loop, but it’s still good to do every now and then. Basically take whatever route you want to get down towards the airport, then ride Fort Mifflin Rd. behind the airport. It’s a good road. You can go nice and fast and race planes like you’re in Top Gun.