Time to get outta the city.
Leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday or whenever you want.
– Meet at Reanimator Fishtown @ 12
– Riding out 202 to 30 to 322
– Campsite is River Front Campground in Duncannon, PA
– $15 per person (what happened to $5?). You pay the campsite yourself. This isn’t ‘organized’ or ‘sponsored’.
– I plan on riding some good roads, swimming, eating multiple meals at Red Rabbit, 3B’s ice cream, relaxing, visiting the cabin, so lots to do.
– Bring your own vices.
3 responses to “DUNCANNON!!”
Published - Jun 3, 2016
If you have a cb650 (or any jap 4cyl) and you’re looking to splurge close to an extra $1000… This post is for you. 79-80 cb650 actually have pretty good stock-oem carbs IMO: 29mm bore, mechanical slide and accelerator pump. However, if yours are getting shitty and want a nice upgrade, brand new keihin crs29 […]