2018 fall camping – 2 trips
Put these on your radar. Life is short.
Pretty soon we’ll all be old and no one will hang out and these trips won’t happen anymore.
Two things below I want us to do this Fall as a big group.
More details coming soon…
1 – PA mountain pass weekend trip
- Oct 6th weekend – street bikes
- Take off work Friday. We’re gonna leave Thurs night
- If you can’t take off work Fri, you can just blast out Friday after work and meet us
- Ride out between Harrisburg and State College
- Camp for 2-3 night in different locations
- Maybe camp first night south east of Woodward
- Maybe camp second night on edge of south state college or Port Royal
- Hit as many mountain passes as possible
- Drink and have fun
- Possible Route? Check it out
2 – Pine Barrens camp weekend trip
- Nov 3 weekend – Dirt Bikes
- Truck the dirt bikes to the pine barrens
- Ride to the beach and back all off road
- Camp 1 night at the same renegade spot near LBI
- Hit the awesome little lunch spot
- It’s easy fun riding. Even a 125cc 2-stroke could do it no prob
3 responses to “2018 fall camping – 2 trips”
Published - Nov 3, 2014
The original On Any Sunday absolutely ruled so I’m excited to see this new film. The website says it’s coming soon to the University City Penn 6 theater at 40th and Walnut.