Pine barrens camping
- Got to mikes cabin.
- Hit the trails.
- Mark took out a tree branch with his face.
- Dr Guzzi couldn’t go through a puddle without the DT360 crapping out.
- I was sick and high on DayQuil entire time.
- Mike led a good route again.
- Barely made it to Luceille’s diner.
- Cop pulled us over in pines… gave us some shit but then was okay.
- No ones bike completely crapped out. Although Brad’s bike was close… was in a 4ft deep puddle.
- My IT250 can make it 70 miles before needing gas. Confirmed.
- Brian G can only go 30 miles. Confirmed – he ran out of gas.
- Good camp fire. Good laughs.
- I slept in Mikes cabin. Was great.
3 responses to “Pine barrens camping”
Published - May 10, 2010
Took the rubber manifold from the stock air filters and installed the pods on that instead of directly to the carb body so they clear the battery box. Bike sounds even better now. However, there is a small flat spot in the rpm range around 3/4 throttle. Any suggestions on jetting? Plugs are nice and […]