Pine barrens camping
- Got to mikes cabin.
- Hit the trails.
- Mark took out a tree branch with his face.
- Dr Guzzi couldn’t go through a puddle without the DT360 crapping out.
- I was sick and high on DayQuil entire time.
- Mike led a good route again.
- Barely made it to Luceille’s diner.
- Cop pulled us over in pines… gave us some shit but then was okay.
- No ones bike completely crapped out. Although Brad’s bike was close… was in a 4ft deep puddle.
- My IT250 can make it 70 miles before needing gas. Confirmed.
- Brian G can only go 30 miles. Confirmed – he ran out of gas.
- Good camp fire. Good laughs.
- I slept in Mikes cabin. Was great.
3 responses to “Pine barrens camping”
Published - Aug 9, 2015
Gentlemen- I received a letter from Dan Cotterpin this week. It was postmarked from Cedar Rapids, Indiana. The return address was “Floating VesselI Mallard Chevy 350, V8” I took a photo for you, but thought I would write it our for all to read. Enjoy it. I know I did. “Dear Ben- The speedometer died […]