Pine barrens camping
- Got to mikes cabin.
- Hit the trails.
- Mark took out a tree branch with his face.
- Dr Guzzi couldn’t go through a puddle without the DT360 crapping out.
- I was sick and high on DayQuil entire time.
- Mike led a good route again.
- Barely made it to Luceille’s diner.
- Cop pulled us over in pines… gave us some shit but then was okay.
- No ones bike completely crapped out. Although Brad’s bike was close… was in a 4ft deep puddle.
- My IT250 can make it 70 miles before needing gas. Confirmed.
- Brian G can only go 30 miles. Confirmed – he ran out of gas.
- Good camp fire. Good laughs.
- I slept in Mikes cabin. Was great.
3 responses to “Pine barrens camping”
Published - Aug 28, 2013
Every year towards late August a handful of rare souls converge together to wreak havoc on the streets of Brooklyn, like some horrid natural phenomenon emerging from the sea to consume an entire city. The sheer anticipation of the solid one-night rumble attached to your motorcycle, surrounded by the sharpest cavalcade of your most trusted […]