Pine barrens camping
- Got to mikes cabin.
- Hit the trails.
- Mark took out a tree branch with his face.
- Dr Guzzi couldn’t go through a puddle without the DT360 crapping out.
- I was sick and high on DayQuil entire time.
- Mike led a good route again.
- Barely made it to Luceille’s diner.
- Cop pulled us over in pines… gave us some shit but then was okay.
- No ones bike completely crapped out. Although Brad’s bike was close… was in a 4ft deep puddle.
- My IT250 can make it 70 miles before needing gas. Confirmed.
- Brian G can only go 30 miles. Confirmed – he ran out of gas.
- Good camp fire. Good laughs.
- I slept in Mikes cabin. Was great.
3 responses to “Pine barrens camping”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Mar 29, 2010
I’m always curious as to how people mount their custom seats. Well, this is my design. I welded 3/16″ steel bar and tapped them out for M10 1.25 screws which mount from the top and will be covered by the seat padding.
Found out the XT does not double as a submarine. Hope everyone enjoyed me trying to put my air filter on backwards and blowing my load kicking a bike 1000 times
That elco is TIGHT
Great, I love your bikes … and the spirit of such rides