Norton Meet 2019 photos
- We did not camp. Just went early in the morning.
- Looked like it was going to rain
- We said oh well let’s go anyway
- Slims street wear was good
- It barely sprinkled for 5 mins while at the show
- Looked at bikes for 30 mins
- The old guy with the first year rootbeer z1 told me he looked at my numbers on my z1 to see if they matched. Yea my shit is legit bro
- Went to Foto for brunch. Weather got awesome and sunny
- Did airport loop to stingers
Published - Oct 16, 2011
We rode up to Rickets Glen, PA this past weekend. Good blend of twisty roads, sharp friends, unreliable vintage bikes, smooth whiskey, frigid mornings, and junk food. View the photos from the Fall 2011 Camping Trip on “I Like The Weekend”.