Canadian Rockies – day 3
Vancouver island to Vancouver city
- Take an awesome dirt road across entire Vancouver island W to E. Was epic. Super dusty though
- Get to Namaino and find a Honda dealer. Try and solve Adams over-heating issue. Put in oem paper air filter and remove his emissions canister and plug air box. Still reading 275deg on highway.
- Take ferry back to main land
- Dr Andrew bike is now leaking trans fluid so trying to figure that out
- Vancouver city seems awesome. Super clean. Insane views. Nice people.
- Camped at Cat-Lake with the bears
- I’ll say this – XR650L – what a fantastic bike, I’m having a blast on it. Even highway for hours at 70mph is chill
One response to “Canadian Rockies – day 3”
Published - Jul 6, 2013
Got my cylinders back from Powerseal. Bored out to 1015cc. Got the cylinder head back from Mar Auto. Those guys are the best. – I had bent valves and loose guides – had 3 angle valve job done – they installed all new valves, springs, guides, seals and set my cam-valve lash – done super […]