Canadian Rockies – day 3
Vancouver island to Vancouver city
- Take an awesome dirt road across entire Vancouver island W to E. Was epic. Super dusty though
- Get to Namaino and find a Honda dealer. Try and solve Adams over-heating issue. Put in oem paper air filter and remove his emissions canister and plug air box. Still reading 275deg on highway.
- Take ferry back to main land
- Dr Andrew bike is now leaking trans fluid so trying to figure that out
- Vancouver city seems awesome. Super clean. Insane views. Nice people.
- Camped at Cat-Lake with the bears
- I’ll say this – XR650L – what a fantastic bike, I’m having a blast on it. Even highway for hours at 70mph is chill
One response to “Canadian Rockies – day 3”
Published - Jan 19, 2014
Adam and I went and ripped around on the dirt bikes yesterday. We checked out the mountain bike trails behind the hostel in Fairmount park. They go from there… Pretty much all the way to city line ave. It’s way too technical for dirt bikes. We had to lift our bikes over fallen trees. Then […]