Canadian Rockies – day 3
Vancouver island to Vancouver city
- Take an awesome dirt road across entire Vancouver island W to E. Was epic. Super dusty though
- Get to Namaino and find a Honda dealer. Try and solve Adams over-heating issue. Put in oem paper air filter and remove his emissions canister and plug air box. Still reading 275deg on highway.
- Take ferry back to main land
- Dr Andrew bike is now leaking trans fluid so trying to figure that out
- Vancouver city seems awesome. Super clean. Insane views. Nice people.
- Camped at Cat-Lake with the bears
- I’ll say this – XR650L – what a fantastic bike, I’m having a blast on it. Even highway for hours at 70mph is chill
One response to “Canadian Rockies – day 3”
Published - Apr 9, 2019
Another half-dolphin. The kz1000r-S1 is the holy grail of KZ’s. So, even a S1 replica is badass as shit. Love it. head was ported by Larry Cavanaugh like mine. has webcam 110 like mine. 1100cc Curious to see what it’ll sell for. Obvious difference I see is it doesn’t have dual plug / dual coil […]