Canadian Rockies – day 3
Vancouver island to Vancouver city
- Take an awesome dirt road across entire Vancouver island W to E. Was epic. Super dusty though
- Get to Namaino and find a Honda dealer. Try and solve Adams over-heating issue. Put in oem paper air filter and remove his emissions canister and plug air box. Still reading 275deg on highway.
- Take ferry back to main land
- Dr Andrew bike is now leaking trans fluid so trying to figure that out
- Vancouver city seems awesome. Super clean. Insane views. Nice people.
- Camped at Cat-Lake with the bears
- I’ll say this – XR650L – what a fantastic bike, I’m having a blast on it. Even highway for hours at 70mph is chill
One response to “Canadian Rockies – day 3”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Feb 21, 2010
front end done
This weekend I finished fabricating the front end of my bike. Started by mocking up and drafting the gauge/switch bracket. Spray mounted my mechanical drawing onto an 1/8″ flat stock steel and then roughed out the shape with the hacksaw and cleaned it up with files. Installed! Left switch is for the High/Low beam and […]
I’m gonna need you to go ahead and start posting more pics, alright?