Canadian Rockies – day 3
Vancouver island to Vancouver city
- Take an awesome dirt road across entire Vancouver island W to E. Was epic. Super dusty though
- Get to Namaino and find a Honda dealer. Try and solve Adams over-heating issue. Put in oem paper air filter and remove his emissions canister and plug air box. Still reading 275deg on highway.
- Take ferry back to main land
- Dr Andrew bike is now leaking trans fluid so trying to figure that out
- Vancouver city seems awesome. Super clean. Insane views. Nice people.
- Camped at Cat-Lake with the bears
- I’ll say this – XR650L – what a fantastic bike, I’m having a blast on it. Even highway for hours at 70mph is chill
One response to “Canadian Rockies – day 3”
Published - Sep 8, 2020
Well. A month in Montana was great. I needed to get out of Philly for a little. Ending a month in MT with a week long offroad dirt bike trip was the best. Colin led us through a crazy off-road enduro adventure through SouthWest Montana. Such varied terrain. I can’t think of how to summarize […]