Canadian Rockies – day 4
Vancouver city to Savona BC
- The guys swam in an insane cold lake at our campsite in the morning. I soaked in the sun
- Got on the road and after some time stopped in Whistler to address Andrews trans fluid leaking issue
- A Whistler 5 is a Philly 10
- Head towards the road which takes us up and over the mountain range going east
- Weather shifted
- Rain and shitty sharp cold
- We got wet, then pulled over to put on rain suits
- I fucked up and didn’t put on my rain boots. Red wing boots got drenched
- We rode in rain for what seemed to me like hours.
- Amazing landscapes. Insane views. As epic as epic gets. Shame it was raining and freezing
- Found great campsite
- Regarding the bikes: Adams bike runs a million degrees hot. Andrews trans seal leaks over his rear tire. Quinn’s guzzi is rattling itself loose. My XR has a bent wheel so vibrates at highway speed. Bens bike is ugly
Published - Sep 23, 2012
Spent the day exploring Acadia. We finally got some great weather so we took full advantage of it. We did a short hike in the morning and then spent the rest of the day exploring the island on the cycles and enjoying the twisty roads. One of the many awesome views of the day.